Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Osaka Nightlife 2014/2/24 05:24
Hello!

I usually spend all of my time in Japan in Tokyo but thinking of spending a weekend in Osaka! To avoid wondering around too much can anyone recommend the best pubs and clubs? I like most types of music except hip hop! What district should I stay? Don't mind £20/£30 taxi fares!

If anyone thinks another city has better nightlife please let me know as just picked Osaka at random!

Cheers
by Kevmiller82 (guest)  

Re: Osaka Nightlife 2014/2/25 09:35
If you like metal, this bar is lots of fun:
http://traveljapanblog.com/wordpress/2013/10/bar-midian-heavy-metal-ba...

The owner is very cool and friendly. The other customers (at least the night I was there) were super nice too.
by rpcman rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka Nightlife 2014/3/11 08:30
Just to hitchhike on this question, can you think of any other similar bars in Osaka, Kyoto or Tokyo? Rock or metal themed pubs/bars?
by Morrowen rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka Nightlife 2014/3/11 10:58
Do you want metal themed or with metal bands? I don`t know metal themed places that well (they don`t often have bands and if they do are usually cover bands) but if you want to see heavy/metal check out Hokage in Amemura. King Cobra is worth a look too but they have more punk/hardcore. Occasionally Pagaea, Rockets, and Bears, Conpass have good metal shows.

I can`t help non-band oriented places though.
by Green man (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka Nightlife 2014/3/12 06:27
Cheers!

Will give that bar a try but just wondering what are the most popular and busy bars/clubs as it's not always obvious from the outside!
by Kevmilller82 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread