Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Word generator, useful way to learn kanji 2014/2/27 09:08
I'm currently learning kanji by writing the words i know in english then writing the japanese in both hiragana and kanji next to them but as the list i know grows writing out 100+ words each day in english just so i have something to work from is pretty annoying.

I really need flash cards of some sort but does anybody know of a free website or programme that will allow me to create a list of words and play then in a randomised order till all have been viewed, kinda like an iTunes song playlist on shuffle with no repeat.

Or... maybe anybody knows a much more efficient way of leaning the kanji plus the meanings because my method is based on repetition, writing every kanji i've learned plus all their meanings every single day.
by shammyxi  

Re: Word generator, useful way to learn kanji 2014/2/27 12:44
http://happylilac.net/sy-linkk.html
parctices of Kanji wiriting for elementary school students.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Word generator, useful way to learn kanji 2014/2/27 22:43
Anki!
It's amazing. You can get in on your computer or phone/tablet (but at a price).

You can create your own flash cards or use the ones other people have made.
There are so many kanji one.

Each day you review and the ones you get right take longer to reappear in the deck.
If you get it wrong they reappear more.

Definetly recommend it.
by Caoimhe (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Word generator, useful way to learn kanji 2014/3/1 03:42
Yes! I've downloaded that a created a playlist of flashcards, it's exactly what i was looking for. Thankyou very much!
by shammyxi rate this post as useful

Re: Word generator, useful way to learn kanji 2014/3/1 09:19
http://www.takke.jp/pss/additional_questions.php
If you can understand simple Japanese, you can go there and get P-study System. You can make your own question collection.
by kamajisketch rate this post as useful

reply to this thread