Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Any J-pop/J-Rock Gigs in October? 2014/3/29 20:31
Hello peeps
I will be in Japan from 5th till 16th October visiting Tokyo, Kyoto, Nagoya and Osaka and I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to find out concert info during my stay there. I am a huge fan of Gackt, Miyavi and J-rock in general and would definitely love to see a rock gig in Japan.

I am aware of Gackt performing Moon Saga Vol2 in Nagoya but this is not so much a rock gig. Still my travel agent is looking into securing a ticket for me. However any info regarding any other pop/rock/metal gigs will be greatly appreciated.

Thank yoy in advance x
by Gacksama  

Re: Any J-pop/J-Rock Gigs in October? 2014/4/3 12:08
I've found the best way to find out about upcoming concerts is at ticket.co.jp. They won't have much posted yet for October. As it is a ticket re-sale site you usually won't see artists/dates listed until the tickets have started selling.

It certainly helps to be able to read Japanese, but if not Google Translate does a passable job.
by kbrookej rate this post as useful

Re: Any J-pop/J-Rock Gigs in October? 2014/4/4 02:18
Of course there are gigs in October, that should be a no brainer.

If you're especially interested in seeing Miyavi and Gackt, check their official websites. That's the best source. Even though it's in Japanese, you should have no trouble finding out whether they're going to throw a gig in the same area as you or not.
by Amanda (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread