Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hello Kitty-Themed Love Hotel 2004/11/14 13:41
My girlfriend, who's a Hello Kitty fan, is curious. We'll be in Japan in next week--does anyone know which love hotels have Hello Kitty-themed room? Thanks!
by Danny  

. 2004/11/14 19:26
There are some hotels with hello kitty rooms here.
It seems to me that following hotel would be the most kitty oriented one, but it is situated in Kagoshima. It is very nice place to travel around, but far away from Tokyo and Osaka.
http://www.hotel-chateau.tv/
http://www.hotel-chateau.tv/img03/03.jpg

Hotel Pamplona is in Dotonbori, at the center of Osaka, so it might be a good idea to spend 1 hour there if you go to Osaka. 1 hour short stay costs you 3000yen.
http://www.pamp-net.com/

She may be more delighted to spend more money at Sanrio Puroland.
by pacman rate this post as useful

Thank you for your help! 2004/11/15 04:47
Thanks again.
by Danny rate this post as useful

hello kitty themed room 2004/11/22 15:47
Any hello kitty themed hotel room in Sapporo?
by Grace Pang rate this post as useful

kitty hotel in japan 2006/4/7 19:14
by kittyhotel rate this post as useful

. 2007/8/29 18:09
Just wondering.. I found out that the Hotel Adonis in Osaka has the hello kitty room. Is there only one of those rooms? how can we get it if they don't take advance reservations, and is it a problem if you are not Japanese?
thanks.
by kittymel rate this post as useful

SM Kitty room 2007/8/29 18:22
Kittymel,

I found out that the Hotel Adonis in Osaka has the hello kitty room. Is there only one of those rooms?

Apparently so. Were you aware that it was an "SM Kitty" room?

how can we get it if they don't take advance reservations, and is it a problem if you are not Japanese?

As with most love hotels, it is luck of the draw which particular rooms are available at any one time. More rooms are likely to be available during the daytime on a weekday than at the weekend. Not being Japanese is not a problem, but you could well have problems understanding the particular system of the hotel if you don't understand Japanese.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

'resting' at Hotel Adonis 2007/9/8 22:07
Resting or staying at Hotel Adonis in Osaka is pretty easy and undaunting. My wife and I speak almost no Japanese, and we managed it - in fact, follow this simple guide, and you won't have to know any Japanese at all. Here's how it works at this particular hotel :

1) Walk inside. The S&M Kitty room is room 501. If the room is lit up, it is free (if not, you'll have to come back later, or choose another room). Press the button for this room.
2) The light will go out, and a card will appear out of a machine to your right (between the room lights and the 'reception' window)
3) Take this card, and take the lift up to 501.
4) Have fun!
5) When you are done, take the card back downstairs, and put it into one of the machines to the right of the 'reception' window. You pay the machine. Cost is approx 4000yen/hour.

If you get stuck on any of the steps (apart from step 4 of course :) ), a polite lady will appear at the window and help you out (don't expect any English though!).

Have fun!
by kitty litter rate this post as useful

hello kitty 2007/9/29 17:26
How do you find hotel Adonis in Osaka? I would love to see the hello kitty room!!
by pennylane rate this post as useful

hello kitty hotel in japan 2008/2/24 21:53
Grand Hi-Lai Hotel in japan iz amazing this is the website www.grand-hilai.com
by Aoife rate this post as useful

Hello Kitty Room in Ireland? 2008/12/5 00:13
Are there any cool themed hotels in ireland, especially hello kitty?
by hello kitty rate this post as useful

reply to this thread