Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Places like Omoide Yokocho but in Osaka 2014/6/30 00:43
Hi all

I would to know if in Osaka there are places like the famous Omoide Yokocho of Tokyo. I'm sure it exist since Osaka is famous for good food but I don't know very well about the city. I love small tipical restaurant like the place is possible to find in Omoide Yokocho. Someone expert in Osaka can suggest me some places to go?

Thank you
by Suppa  

Re: Places like Omoide Yokocho but in Osaka 2014/6/30 08:12
Shinsekai compares somewhat:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e4012.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Places like Omoide Yokocho but in Osaka 2014/6/30 12:35
South of Domtombori just before Namba.

But the lanes are wider. And are meant for delivery trucks to pass. Still there aren't many vehicles.
by Joshua Hugh rate this post as useful

Re: Places like Omoide Yokocho but in Osaka 2014/6/30 16:12
Hi all

Uji: Already know the zone you suggested and agree it can be similar but never visited in the evening since someone said me on the evening/night is a big "dangerous". This mainly for the presence of some drunk people and, mainly, for some "insane" people like, for example, long unemployed, homeless and so on. Can you confirm these warnings?

Joshua: can you be more precise regarding the zone? I know Namba since with Umeda is one of my preferred area in Osaka. You mean some of the secondary street on the side of the main road dividing the two areas?

Anywa thank you to both for the help ^_^
by Suppa rate this post as useful

reply to this thread