Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

getting a big box 2014/7/7 19:15
So...I think I'm in trouble. My contract is up on my apartment on Friday and the box I was relying on using to ship a lot of my stuff in turns out to be a few cm too big.

Looking at the post office they only seem to have really small size boxes as does the supermarket.

Does anyone know of a reliable place where I can get a nice big (the closest to the maximum allowable to post the better) box?
by panic man (guest)  

Re: getting a big box 2014/7/8 09:06
Excuse me, but do you happen to be "walrus" on another thread about package sizes? If so, that 55 by 55 by 55 box fits within the limit.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: getting a big box 2014/7/9 04:35
If you are plannning to ask percel service, you can get boxes from them.
http://www.kuronekoyamato.co.jp/en/send/material/

If you are carrying your goods by youself, go to DIY store such as Tokyu Hands, Cainz Home, Shimachu, Komeri and etc.

by kkAcky rate this post as useful

Re: getting a big box 2014/7/9 10:45
I had lost the other the head. I do need another box anyway :p
by not the walrus (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: getting a big box 2014/7/9 16:38
Visit local drug stores where you can get free cardboard boxes. Ask the staff gently while he/she is not on service that you want cardboard boxes and say "Thank You" three times you will probably get free boxes(toilet papers and tissue boxes are quite large but they are not durable).
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread