Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

looking for gotochi form cards 2014/7/26 21:37
Hello everyone here !! Are there anyone who can help me to find ‚²“–’nƒtƒHƒ‹ƒ€ƒJ[ƒh ? I really love it :( I can exchange anything for it !!
by Mingming123  

Re: looking for gotochi form cards 2014/7/27 13:35
http://www.postacollect.com/gotochi/

You mean those? (Click on each prefecture, and you will get a list for each area.)

If you check out a big post office, you are likely to find some for the area, though not all in one place.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: looking for gotochi form cards 2014/7/27 18:34
I know that but my Japanese frined said I can't find or order it in out of Japan :(
by Mingming123 rate this post as useful

Re: looking for gotochi form cards 2014/7/27 19:38
Well, even within Japan, for example in Tokyo (where I am) I can only buy the ones for Tokyo, unless I go to, for example, Kyoto, I cannot buy the one for Kyoto. There seems to be no mail-order for this. Japan Post seems to be pretty strict about keeping every design only available in each region. So you are asking if anyone here is willing to help you buy and sell you some?

If you have a friend who lives in Japan, he/she could try Yahoo! Japan Auctions to see if anyone has some available.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: looking for gotochi form cards 2014/7/27 19:58
noooo i meant i want to swap anything from Thailand with a gotochi ... it's like postcard swap ... :(

Re: looking for gotochi form cards 2014/7/29 00:55
I think its super hard. Gotochi is expensive than normal cards and it's hard to get all cards even for us Japanese. The postage is also high. I think you need to find someone who loves Thailand and look for something from.
by Hiro0109 rate this post as useful

Re: looking for gotochi form cards 2014/7/29 08:58
Something like that hahaha ill try my best :)

Thank you

Re: looking for gotochi form cards 2014/7/30 00:36
You can buy them on ebay or yahoo auctions, although with yahoo auc you will probably have to get them sent to a Japanese friend who can send them on. They are more expensive that way, but if you're really desperate to get them, that's one way.

Also, you can try asking at a place like postcrossing.com.

Finally, I'm a huge fan and collector of those, so if you're interested in learning about specific cards, you can check out postacollect.wordpress.com for some info.

Happy collecting!
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

Re: looking for gotochi form cards 2014/7/30 00:59
Thank you :)

I'm trying to ask people on postcrossing and waiting for their reply .... And I did post in the forum as well but seem like it doesn't work .... So I asked people where I can get Japanese penpal and frien so said in this site so I try in here :)

Re: looking for gotochi form cards 2014/7/31 12:02
I think postcrossing is your best bet, because they do actual postcard exchanges there. You could look for a penpal here, but chances are they are looking for someone to exchange actual letters with in cultural and English exchange, not to go buy and send you postcards.
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

Re: looking for gotochi form cards 2014/7/31 13:10
Yes I know that but as I said I tried It already and no one answer :)
by Mingming123 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: looking for gotochi form cards 2014/8/2 17:36
I can vouch that Postcrossing is a good place to find people to trade Gotochi cards, although I am able to trade Gotochi's from my area with those of other prefectures.

That's how I got all of Aomori's, Fukushima's, etc.

Just make sure the other person is interested in private swaps.

Also, note that Gotochi cards must be sent in an envelope if they are going outside of Japan, so that adds to the expense. Many people who trade from abroad offer 2 postcards for 1 Gotochi.
by Gotochi (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread