Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Summer Sonic Festival Tokyo 2014 2014/8/3 07:24
Hi,

I will be arriving into Tokyo for the Summer Sonic Festival on Friday 15th.

Now the original idea was to be with a good American friend of mine who will be working with an artist performing at the festival - however, it's gone from working 2 hour days to it now looking like I am barely going to see him.

I'm not staying too far from the festival site, but I'm a tad nervous of the potential time I may have to spend alone as I can't speak Japanese! I love festivals and have been to many and still want to experience this one, but I'm interested if there's anyone else heading to this who's in the same position.

I know I'll have a great time in Japan regardless, but it would be good to see if there is anyone else in my position as well!

I'm in the Hilton Tokyo Bay hotel and looking at the map it doesn't look difficult to get to and around the site, looks just a short journey away via taxi...

Anyway hope to hear from a few soon!

-Sam

by sampmcl  

Re: Summer Sonic Festival Tokyo 2014 2014/8/12 21:03
Hey sam
Im Dan and I'm going to the festival too.
But I'm going alone so if you want to go to
the festival with a teenager like me, are you a teen? what ever.. just reply if you want to have company during summer sonic.

-DAN-
by Danskiiii rate this post as useful

reply to this thread