Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

email adress 2014/8/3 20:13
Good time. I don't know email address of the Nanba station in Osaka. I can't find it, only their telephone number.
P.s. I lost my raincover, in a ticket office. Thanks a lot.
by katechupkate (guest)  

Re: email adress 2014/8/4 13:18
There is no individual e-mail address in stations.
Call Nankai Namba Station(06-6631-1351) or
Osaka Municipal Subway, lost property center(0570-6666-24) or visit the station office.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: email adress 2014/8/4 14:20
A lot of railway companies (including Nankai and Municipal) share Namba station.

It would be great if you could at least pinpoint which "ticket office" you lost your item at.

Also, please tell us when you lost it, because lost-and-found items are typicaclly transfered elsewhere after a week or even earlier.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: email adress 2014/8/12 20:55
Well, I lost it third of august. At the Nanba station close to Nankai Main Line in one ticket office. At 17:00-17:40.
I can't call to them, because I live in Russia, and I have already gone to the Russia.
And I think so, they don't speak English as they can. And of course my English is not so good.
Maybe you know another way, how to solve the problem.
by katechupkate (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: email adress 2014/8/12 21:09
Try writing to Nankai Railway using the following English form;

http://www.howto-osaka.com.e.iv.hp.transer.com/top/contact/

Finally click the arrow at the bottom instead of the X, and then another arrow to send.

Your lost item has most likely been sent to the local police by now, but Nankai Railway may still be able to help you. They may not speak English, but they may be able to find someone to read and write back.

On the form, write the date, time, place you lost your item and discribe your item by shape, size and color.

I hope this helps.
by Uco rate this post as useful

reply to this thread