Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Makuhari Messe - Concert - Standing areas 2014/9/2 23:11
Hey there

So, I've googled the hell out of this and can't seem to have any luck, and hope somebody familiar with the venue can help me out.

I'm attending the Babymetal concerts on the 13th/14th
I've already figured from this forum how Japan concerts work with queuing, that it goes by your ticket 'number'. However, I've also come across a seating chart for this venue that suggests the floor has A B C and D areas, and that the tickets (which are all standing) have these numbers assigned.

Does this mean that if I have a B or C ticket that I will be standing in a particular area (behind A tickets), or is it just for entry purposes?

Anyone who is familiar with the venue, some knowledge would be most appreciated, though I've probably left it too late to find out.
by steve (guest)  

Re: Makuhari Messe - Concert - Standing areas 2014/9/3 16:22
[A] ticket holders are [A] area(block) only.

Entering make lines before at out side
with calling 10[A001-A010] or larger numbers group each.
Then enter line from small ticket number holders as front.

整理番号[seiri-bango] is so.
by Conte (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Makuhari Messe - Concert - Standing areas 2014/9/4 02:05
Right,

So there are actually dedicated standing areas inside, ( So if you don't have an A ticket, you won't get to the front? )

Seems like a big lottery considering all the tickets were the same price. Only hope I got an A ticket.

Thanks.
by steven (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Makuhari Messe - Concert - Standing areas 2014/9/6 00:10
Your ticket and seat are both reserved. If you have a "B-1012" ticket, then you need to go "B" section, then find "1012" seat. You can't sit or stand other than the ticket number.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread