Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Help with the meaning of this phrase? 2014/9/22 06:24
ついにこの時が来てしまったわね。私が誰よりも光り輝いて目立つために、絶対に避けられないピエロのおじさんとの戦いの時がっ!

俺はピエロじゃねえ!ていうか、何なんだこの戦いは!?これじゃまるで、色物王者決...

ね?世界でいちば〜ん強くて目立つ女の子はぁ、ミニョンちゃんに決〜まり!

Thanks in advance :)
by CeCeDrake  

Re: Help with the meaning of this phrase? 2014/9/22 11:29
Well, what's the problem?
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Help with the meaning of this phrase? 2014/9/23 09:59
I don´t know if it´s correct the meaning of this phrases :/ But still I don´t know

1) "Finally the day has arrive. When I´m highlighting and shinning more than anyone, it was inevitable that I had to fight with this clown"

2)"I´m not a clown!(.....)"

by CeCeDrake rate this post as useful

Re: Help with the meaning of this phrase? 2014/9/23 11:29
ついにこの時が来てしまったわね。Finally the time has come
私が誰よりも光り輝いて目立つために、絶対に避けられないピエロのおじさんとの戦いの時がっ!The time of battle with the clown, the time that is inevitable in order for me to stand out and shine more than anyone else

俺はピエロじゃねえ!I am not a clown!
ていうか、何なんだこの戦いは!? By the way, what IS this battle anyway!?
これじゃまるで、色物王者決... This is almost like a battle for the championship on who is weirdest... (The last world is not finished, but I can guess it is 色物王者決勝戦.)

ね?世界でいちば〜ん強くて目立つ女の子はぁ、ミニョンちゃんに決〜まり!Right? The world's strongest and most conspicuous girl is, Minyon-chan!

Are you trying to read comics or something on your own, trying to study the language (if that is the case, comics/game texts are not the best study material as they are full of colloquial expressions), or are you possibly trying to come up with English translation of something?
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread