Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Sonobe-Miyama Excursion Bus time table? 2014/10/3 18:22
Hi,

I want to travel from Kyoto to Miyama in mid-November. I wanted to use JR train and then take the Sonobe-Miyama Excursion Bus. Can anyone help me find the bus time table (schedule)? I don't speak Japanese and couldn't find the English version.
And is it possible to combine two trips in one day? Morning in Miyama and afternoon in Arashiyama?
I don't speak Japanese and travel solo, will that be a major problem?

Thanks!
Aizhan
by Aizhan (guest)  

Re: Sonobe-Miyama Excursion Bus time table? 2014/10/4 11:36
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Sonobe-Miyama Excursion Bus time table? 2014/10/4 21:00
Hi Faris,

Thanks for the link. Actually I already have it. But I was hoping there was a full bus schedule with all the departure times. This one seems quite limited..But I suppose this is al to it..
by Aizhan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Sonobe-Miyama Excursion Bus time table? 2014/10/21 14:48
There is actually only one excursion bus a day, so all it's schedule is on that page. Bus departs from Sonobe at 10.40, arrives to Kayabuki no Sata at 11.30, then does a little circle around with couple of stops and then waits at the Roadside Station till 15.30 when it departs to Sonobe. Slow walk around the village takes about 2-3 hours so you'll have plenty of time. And it is reservation only, you can reserve your place online in English.
by youlko rate this post as useful

Re: Sonobe-Miyama Excursion Bus time table? 2014/11/6 14:33
Here you can get more information and also they arrange everything for you:

http://www.travelarrangejapan.com/?ait-dir-item-location=miyama
by Luis (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread