Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Cheap Simple Yukata, and Hanten 2014/10/15 21:52
I am staying in Nippori was wondering if Anyone knows of any stores here that sell good quality cotton, simple yukatas or hantens?

If not anyone got any recommendations for Tokyo.

I checked the Oriental Bazaar cheapest was 3500 for simple. I got one in kyoto for alot less.

Also where can I get kit kats of different flavours, ideally all located in one location.

Thanks in Advance.
by Shintai  

Re: Cheap Simple Yukata, and Hanten 2014/10/16 13:20
Try Yanaka-ginza (shopping street close to Nippori station.)
"Marufuji Gofukuten" is carrying kimono and yukata.
http://www.yanakaginza.com/shop/marufuji/
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Cheap Simple Yukata, and Hanten 2014/10/16 18:54
If there is a "Hard Off/Off House" in your area or in Tokyo, they often carry used kimono/yukata. I can't guarantee a selection because each is different, but I've gotten some nice ones there before!

For kitkats, if the combini or grocery store doesn't have a selection you like, you can get them in the airport right before you leave.
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

Re: Cheap Simple Yukata, and Hanten 2014/10/17 06:11
Thanks I will just check around for Kit Kats.

I managed to get 5 Flavours so far. But no WaSABI FOR A DECENT PRICE
by Shintai rate this post as useful

Re: Cheap Simple Yukata, and Hanten 2014/10/17 10:50
I find 6 or 8-pack boxes of the wasabi kitkats at a sushi chain called Gatten Sushi (がってん寿司). I don't know if they have them in Tokyo or not (I live kinda out in the country but still Kanto area), but if so you could check and see if they carry. I don't remember them being expensive, I just never want to buy a whole box to try just one!
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

Re: Cheap Simple Yukata, and Hanten 2014/10/29 20:51
Thanks. Now back home, I managed to find the wasabi flavour in the airport for 862 yen, which is pricey for a kit kat. But when I got home and found someone selling them, They were selling them at the converted price of 3000 yen
by Shintai rate this post as useful

reply to this thread