Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Nice way to say: I still love you 2014/11/9 04:50
Basically I want to say "I still love you" in Japanese, in a casual and masculine way. Would this sound good, and also be grammatically correct? "[person's name] , ore wa kimi no koto mada suki da."

Any help or suggestions on making this sound better would be greatly appreciated.
by King Josh  

Re: Nice way to say: I still love you 2014/11/10 02:00
Yeah, I would love it if my ex said that to me!

You are either in the verge of your romantic relationship and don't want to break up, or you hadn't been in contact with your lover for a long time and want to express that your feelings haven't changed. Am I right? Because, otherwise you could be on the wrong track with that translation.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Nice way to say: I still love you 2014/11/10 04:46
This is a forum with many ways to say "I love you" but not I still love you, personally, I think saying I love you would be enough.

www.japan-guide.com/forum/quereadisplay.html?0+119022

But if you still what to structure your own sentence, here is a forum that people talked about using the word "kimi"
www.japan-guide.com/forum/quereadisplay.html?0+118420
by Kisukeyo rate this post as useful

reply to this thread