Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Seibu Kogen Bus schedule 2014/11/16 05:14
Hello all! I will be travelling to Manza Prince hotel on the 13 of december and I will probably take a train to Manza Kazawaguchi and from there, take the seibu kogen bus. I know that theres a shuttle bus to manza prince hotel but i wont be able to make it in time for the last shuttle. I would like to know the bus timings towards manza prince hotel from manza kazawaguchi on that day if anyone knows? i have tried looking online but the schedules are mostly outdated or not valid for the day that i will be heading over. btw i will reach manza kazawaguchi at approx 2.55 pm. will appreciate any help! thanks so much in advance.
by Tatiana (guest)  

Re: Seibu Kogen Bus schedule 2014/11/16 11:43
http://www.seibubus.co.jp/kogen/jikoku/2014huyu_eki.pdf

According to the above bus schedule, arriving at Manza-Kazawaguchi at 14.55 you can take the 15.31 bus and reach Manza Onsen bus terminal at 16.11. Although the bus doesn't stop at the Manza Prince Hotel during winter, it is said that courtesy shuttle will be provided from the bus terminal to the hotel. For confirmation phone the hotel between 9.00-18.00 at 0279-97-1111 when you are in Japan or 81-279-97-1111 before arriving Japan.
by William5 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread