Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Seeking a transhipper for pet fish 2014/11/20 23:35
Hello,

I am seeking a transhipper based in Japan to ship my pet tropical fish to Europe.
Can anyone help me please?

Thank you !!
by blossom (guest)  

Re: Seeking a transhipper for pet fish 2014/11/22 00:04
What type of fish are you trying to ship, some fish may require a license to ship out of japan and may require a license to ship into europe.

may be the same kind of fish are available in europe.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

Re: Seeking a transhipper for pet fish 2014/11/22 22:31
Thank you for your reply.
I have 8 tropical fish: one betta splendens, one bronze pleco, one clown loach and 5 neon tetras. It would be great if I could ship them all, but I'm not sure if that service is available.
My absolute favourite is the betta splendens ... so I am thinking about shipping just him.
But not sure if it's possible...

by blossom (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Seeking a transhipper for pet fish 2014/11/22 23:41
http://www.pd-japan.co.jp/english.html
This transporter says they are handling tropical fish (in their Japanese site), you might want contact them.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Seeking a transhipper for pet fish 2014/11/23 22:53
Hi

for you to ship those fish, the shipping is very expensive, this is the same with all live stock, all the fish you have stated are readlly available to buy and are all very cheap unless those fish mean's alot to you.

even if you do ship them, some may not even make it alive.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

Re: Seeking a transhipper for pet fish 2014/11/24 10:34
Thank you very much for your information and advice!
by blossom (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread