Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Buying a gift for my Japanese friend 2014/11/22 19:43
I am wanting to buy a Xmas gift for my friend who lives in Hiroshima. Does anyone know of any department stores/gift stores that have an English version of their website where I can purchase and deliver? The only sites I can find are ones outside of Japan and they're very expensive
by racer1  

Re: Buying a gift for my Japanese friend 2014/11/23 11:35
There's always Amazon.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Buying a gift for my Japanese friend 2014/11/25 15:29
Thanks for your suggestion, but the english section on the Japanese Amazon is not very good. I'm not proficient in Japanese unfortunately :)
by racer1 rate this post as useful

Re: Buying a gift for my Japanese friend 2014/11/26 14:51
Uh? What do you mean by "not very good"? It's exactly the same thing with the same products...
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Buying a gift for my Japanese friend 2014/11/28 12:27
Amazon Japan has an option for In English (you just click it at the top of the homepage) but when placing an order all of the information to fill out is in Japanese, I think that`s what the OP was referring to. Unfortunately there aren`t many stores within Japan that have English websites. What about the Book Depository? They ship to Japan and their prices are reasonable. Or you could just try Ebay and put the shipping address as Japan..
by Jinx88 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread