Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

The GazettE 2014/12/11 21:11
I didn't know this in advance, but Ill be in Japan for 3 weeks in March... Exactly when The GazettE will celebrate their 13th birthday at Budokan.
(They were the first Japanese band I discovered about 8 years ago, so it would be kinda special for me if I could go see them)

But, one of my Japanese friends (who's not a fan) said it will probably be sold out before I can get a ticket. (members of The GazettE's official fanclub are able to get tickets already, while non-members have to wait til February 21th...)

- Do you really think people who are not a fanclub member have no chance to get a ticket?
- Is it difficult/expensive to apply for a membership? (maybe I should do that..But I don't find the information on their website very clear)

Thank you very much in advance!
by Liz4  

Re: The GazettE 2014/12/12 15:17
when you arrive to Tokyo, you can buy a ticket at any of the reselling tickets stores.
by Mau (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread