Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

show Japanese people my culture 2014/12/17 05:33
Hi, anyone who is reading this.

Is it weird in Japan to talk about your culture and show as much as possible to Japanese people. I'm Albanian and my dream is to live in Japan, so I would love to know if its weird or awkward to show my culture and talk about my faith (which is Illyrian Pagan) Arigato to anyone who read this and take time to think about it!! :D greetings Arbër Berisha
by Arber Berisha  

Re: show Japanese people my culture 2014/12/17 10:17
I'm Albanian and my dream is to live in Japan, so I would love to know if its weird or awkward to show my culture and talk about my faith (which is Illyrian Pagan) Arigato to anyone who read this and take time to think about it!!

A lot of Japanese people are very interested in cultural exchange, and there would be a lot of opportunities to share your culture with others. Sharing your religion in the context of cultural exchange is also ok, however most people are probably not interested beyond a very topical level.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread