Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Translation - Courage from Haruka Tomatsu 2014/12/19 06:05
To train my brain in understanding japanese Sentences I try to translate texts and try to stay close to the original.

This is a example. Can you tell me if I got the right meaning. And of course there will be mistakes. Can you guys point them out for me. Thank you so far.

ƌ̒ ܂ł͖ ՂHĂق
S[̌ȂH Jɑłꂽn} Ȃ

񂾐
Ɠ͂
̎̕n܂̉q̓r

My translation:
Continuesly in midst of light until yesterday, the footsteps I followed vanished the more and more I went (-) in a rainy labyrinth with a goal I canLt see and a map got strucked.
However there is nothing to regret.

My voiceLs scream surely arrives, therefore this beginning of a story chimes and spread among itLs way...

by Killua zoldyk  

Re: Translation - Courage from Haruka Tomatsu 2014/12/21 09:20
Here I translated some more. I would appreciate a correction for somebody.

N`̐E ‚̋ɓ
ǂȖd˂ċU鎖̂Ȃ̌ ah on give for my way

ƐɌ]c@Ղ鎖͂Ȃ
ŒችŽɓ镨@ꂾʼnȂ

͂
܂ǓƂȂ
̏̕I鉹

As for you who drew the future of the world, you sometimes get guided from heaven.
What dream repeatedly not deceiving you that light on give for my way.

Even more before a wish was in sight, I simply left it behind. A scar not needed to be healed.

If I meet the least something only to obtain a possession, by that much I wonLt need it.
by Killua zoldyk rate this post as useful

Re: Translation - Courage from Haruka Tomatsu 2014/12/21 09:25
Your "translation" makes zero sense, it sounds like Google Translate. I suggest you try simpler texts for now.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Translation - Courage from Haruka Tomatsu 2014/12/21 10:52
Okay thanks for your reply but it would help me more if you could tell me how you would translate for example the first sentence. So I can compare what ILve made wrong.
by Killua zoldyk rate this post as useful

Re: Translation - Courage from Haruka Tomatsu 2014/12/21 14:01
You're picking up the individual words but (at least in my view, as a native speaker of the Japanese language) are missing the phrase connections here and there. And in the first place, translating (or interpreting) lyrics - poems - is no easy task.
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread