Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

LaQua translation 2014/12/29 00:06
Please, need help with translation of this page.

http://www.laqua.jp/spa_s/sguide.html

Just need to know if I can stay from approximate 1900 to next morning 0500, I know it states a entrance fee of 2634 yen, extra charge for late night say between 0100-0600 is 1944 yen.

A total of 4578 yen

What I'm confused is this part which I cannot seem to translate correctly

ƒ‰ƒ“•ƒXƒp“üŠÙ‚Æ‚Í

ƒvƒ‰ƒ“’ñ‹ŸŽžŠÔ
‡@‘’©4:00`9:00(ÅIŽó•t7:00)
‡A—[•û18:00`25:00(ÅIŽó•t23:00)
¦Ä“üŠÙ8:00–˜A—Žº—˜—p8:30–˜ —[•û18:00`[–é1:00(ÅIŽó•t23:00)

‚²—˜—p‚Ì—¬‚ê
‡@ ƒXƒp ƒ‰ƒN[ƒA“üŠÙŽó•tŒãAƒƒbƒJ[‚Å’…‘Ö‚¦
‡A ˆêŽž‘ÞŠÙAƒ‰ƒ“ƒjƒ“ƒO
‡B ƒXƒpÄ“üŠÙŽó•tŒãA’…‘Ö‚¦A“ü—‚È‚Ç‚Ì‚ ‚ÆA‚²‘ÞŠÙB
¦‹x“úŠ„‘—¿‹à‚ÍA•Ê“r”­¶‚¢‚½‚µ‚Ü‚·B
¦ã‹L—¿‹à‚Å‚Ì‚²—˜—p‚Í“üŠÙŽó•tŒãAƒ‰ƒ“ƒjƒ“ƒOŽžŠÔ‚ðŠÜ‚ÞÅ‘å5ŽžŠÔ‚Ü‚Å‚Æ‚È‚è‚Ü‚·B
¦Ä“üŠÙŒã‚ÌŠÙ“à—˜—p‚ÍÅ‘å2ŽžŠÔ‚Ü‚Å‚Æ‚³‚¹‚Ä’¸‚«‚Ü‚·B
¦—¿‹à‚Í‘O¸ŽZ‚Æ‚È‚è‚Ü‚·B
¦‹K’莞ŠÔ‚ð‰z‚¦‚Ä‚Ì‚²—˜—p‚ɂ͒ljÁ—¿‹ài1ŽžŠÔ\540FÅ‘å\2,634j‚ð‚²‘ÞŠÙŽž‚É’¸‘Õ‚¢‚½‚µ‚Ü‚·B
¦ƒ‰ƒ“ƒjƒ“ƒOƒEƒGƒAEƒVƒ…[ƒY‚ð‚¨Ž‚¿‚Å‚È‚¢•û‚Í“–ƒvƒ‰ƒ“‚ð‚²—˜—p‚¢‚½‚¾‚¯‚Ü‚¹‚ñB
iƒ‰ƒ“ƒjƒ“ƒOƒEƒGƒAEƒVƒ…[ƒY‚̃Œƒ“ƒ^ƒ‹‚Ís‚È‚Á‚Ä‚¨‚è‚Ü‚¹‚ñB—\‚ß‚²—¹³‚­‚¾‚³‚¢Bj

Also need some information of the use of the pools and time.

http://www.laqua.jp/spa_s/spazone.html

and the times for males and females from the same page.

Thanks
by kms899  

Re: LaQua translation 2014/12/29 18:44
The plan you are looking at is for runners - "run & spa" plan. This is available only between 4am - 9am, or 6pm - 1am. You can enter once, change (into your running gear), leave to go running, then re-enter to use the bath. Max. time allowed from the initial check-in till check-out is 5 hours.

If you want to use it overnight, yes, paying 2,634 yen plus the "late-night" supplement of 1,944 yen should do.

Note that you cannot leave the facility (except for that "run & spa" plan), so you need to eat - at least dinner, I imagine - at one of the restaurants on-site.

The page you gave a link to is simply the "spa zone," so the baths are available for use during their business hours. The hours listed are just for Finland style "smoke sauna" service.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: LaQua translation 2014/12/29 19:35
Run & Spa service is available for runners ONLY. If you are not a runner, you can not use this service.
The service includes
‡@Change outfits at dressing room after the first check in.
‡AGo for running.
‡BBack to LaQua for the second check in, change outfits, take shower and spa, then leave.

You can not stay in spa after the first check in, this is because the first check in purpose is to get dress change, not for staying in spa.

This service is available max five hours between the first check in and until you leave the spa.

The max spa time is two hours after the second check in.

The weekend special charges apply if you use the service on weekends.

There is no service for rental shoes and running wears.

All service charges must pay in advance.

Excess charges apply for 540 Yen/hour, 2,634 Yen/day.

LaQua fitness swimming pool is available for members and visitors. For visitors, 1,944 Yen(weekdays), 2,268 Yen(weekends and holidays), 10:00-22:30(weekdays+Sat), 10:00-20:30(Sun+holidays).

Public bath is available for both male and female(no need to wear swimming costume).
Public bath is available until 7:30 or 8:30 for both male/female bath.
Sauna rooms are available until 2:00(partly until 8:30).
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: LaQua translation 2014/12/29 23:17
Thanks you AK and Tokyo friend 48 for the detailed information, it has been very helpful, do you know if they have a storage area for a large luggage (28inch), or do I need to keep them in the metro/JR station.

Also do you recommend me to visit this place the day before my 3 day rental car driving to minakami or after.

Thanks
by kms899 rate this post as useful

Re: LaQua translation 2014/12/30 03:25
LaQua is often used as semi-overnight stay purpose. It's cheaper than staying at hotel.
The front desk counter accepts luggage storage for visitors but not sure about the size of 28 inch. This is because LaQua does not provide accommodation services.
I think you can enjoy either before or after the long journey for driving.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: LaQua translation 2014/12/30 04:26
Thanks for the reply

I haven't been driving for a good few years now, and I will be driving to Minakami which is about 7 hrs, not too sure if I will get tired with little sleep, but I want to put LaQua into my itinerary.

I can just put it after the driving, but I have other plans that I don't want to change.

As for the luggage, I will probably take it to LaQua and see if they have storage for it, it not, I can put it in a coin locker in Korakuen metro station.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

Re: LaQua translation 2014/12/30 09:18
I have been to LaQua (as a day-time visitor, I'm a Tokyo resident), and while they do have a big space with reclining chairs to relax, I would not say you can expect to get solid sleep. So... in that sense I would not recommend it before a long day of driving. But it would be quiet at night, which I have not experienced myself.

Lockers: their lockers seem to be more for use by the day visitors to the amusement park (so limited to non-overnight use), you need to ask at the reception counter.

by AK rate this post as useful

Re: LaQua translation 2014/12/30 10:00
Thank AK for your advice, I will try to arrange it on my return journey from Minakami, during my 8 days stay in Japan.
by kms899 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread