Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Gopro in Toyko 2015/1/1 23:51
Hello,

I am currently staying in Tokyo for a few days and am wanting to pick up a GoPro before I head off to Hakuba for the snow.

I went to the big Yodobashi store today in Akihabara to try and get one but they were all sold out except for the standard GoPro Hero which I would prefer not to get. I was hoping to get a Hero 3 Silver +.

Can anyone tell me some other stores I can check out preferably in the Akihabara district? Or any close.

Thank you!!
by bb220  

Re: Gopro in Toyko 2015/1/5 16:39
The other big electronics store in Akihabara is Sofmap. They may have them. Otherwise, check out any of the other Yodobashi or Bic Camera stores. There are several within a few minutes train ride of Akihabara.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Gopro in Toyko 2015/1/8 22:36
bb220
Could you please tell me if you see LCD Touch backpac for GoPro 3, how much it will cost there.
by Eddie fi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Gopro in Toyko 2015/1/8 22:58
Last month I went to Bic Camera in Yurakucho with one of my clients from abroad. He wanted buy the special version of GoPro and was told by a shop clerk that it's an imported item from the US and the supply is only once a month - and once they get supply, it will be sold out very quickly. He said that the situation is the same at Yodobashi.
The stock in the US is also running low, that's the reason they do not get enough supply. Once the production catches up with the demands, the supply will be more stable, then import to Japan will be increased too, according to the clerk.
(I do not think it will happen very soon, though.)
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread