Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shopping for materials 2015/1/19 03:49
Hello all, I hope you are well.

Does anyone know a chain of shops or type of shop I can purchase Polyurethane resin in Chiba, coming from the Kobukecho area, close would be great be I can travel to obtain..

I hope someone can assist and would be very greatful...

Kind regards.
by Roughsmoke  

Re: Shopping for materials 2015/1/21 05:59
Anyone have any ideas for this at all please? I've tried searching online and can only but think of trying the Komeri store about half an hour of where i'll be, but anyone with better knowledge of where I can buy, or purchase a kind of resin fir plastic moulds would be great.

Kind regards.
by Roughsmoke (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shopping for materials 2015/1/21 12:39
Is there any reason you want to buy it in Chiba? Are you leaving Japan soon?

https://www.google.co.jp/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=&oq=%e3%83%9d%e3...
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shopping for materials 2015/1/21 15:32
It's easy to buy online, but otherwise you'd probably have to find a good art supply store . Not sure if hardware stores carry it, but they might. FYI, it seems to be sold under the ホビーキャスト and レジンキャスト brands. Here's an amazon link just in case it helps:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?__mk_ja_JP=%E3%82%AB%E3%82%...
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Shopping for materials 2015/1/22 04:04
Hi, thanks for the replies.

@Uco, The only reason for Chiba is that is the area of living so it's easier to shop local, but if had no joy I could drive to wherever, or last back-up option, yes buy online. Thanks for the link :)

@yllwsmrf, Thanks that should help in my search as google doesn't always give the best results.

I need to find a source as will be making two-part moulds, and also hopefully a supplier that can sell casting materials as well..

I'll certainly check these links out. If I get stuck I may return down the line but hopefully will get sorted - Thanks again and enjoy your day :)
by Roughsmoke (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread