Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where do you guys buy japanese item online? 2015/1/30 12:15
I am wondering where you guys buy Japanese item online ?
Amazon.co.jp or other shopping site seems like not offering international shipping service,

If you know any service Please let me know!!
by SB1111  

Re: Where do you guys buy japanese item online? 2015/1/30 12:27
Amazon Japan can ship overseas but it depends on what you are trying to purchase. Some items can be shipped overseas while others cannot.

Also check out Rakuten's international site, or foreign websites like j-list or the retailers listed on http://www.japan-shop.com/
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Where do you guys buy japanese item online? 2015/1/30 13:21
Thanks for your immediate reply
yes i know of it but the problem is that if i would like to buy multiple items from different page international shipping cost will be applied each item and is gonna be expensive.......
by SB1111 rate this post as useful

Re: Where do you guys buy japanese item online? 2015/1/30 15:14
If you are trying to purchase such a wide variety of items that the store doesn't carry it then try reshipping services like Tenso. You can buy from wherever in Japan and have it shipped to them. They'll consolidate and ship to you in one package to save you money.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Where do you guys buy japanese item online? 2015/1/30 18:46
Amazon.jp is a bit of a pain. It only ships certain items and charges a lot for postage. Getting registered on there can also be tiresome.

General, sweets, CDs, DVDs: ebay and yesasia
CDs: CDJapan and 3rd party sellers on amazon.co.uk or amazon.com

Ebay, yesasia and CDJapan all allow payment by paypal and offer cheap/free postage options like SAL.

You may need to copy and paste titles in Japanese. Don't forget to click the whole world option in ebay searches.
by David (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where do you guys buy japanese item online? 2015/1/31 00:02
http://shinkansen.com just started recently, but they have some interesting items including craft items and tin-toy robots.
by Umami Dearest rate this post as useful

Re: Where do you guys buy japanese item online? 2015/1/31 00:10
Buying on Amazon Japan is no more of a pain than on any other Amazon site (which is to say, it is a breeze). It also now uses standard postage methods like EMS or SAL, so shouldn't be more expensive that any other Japan-based seller (they used to be very expensive, since they used only FedEx to ship internationally).
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Where do you guys buy japanese item online? 2015/3/13 12:43
Tenso has only transfer service since SAMURAI BUYER.jp has both transfer and proxy buying service.
by SB1111 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread