Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

First Valentine's Day and BF in Japan 2015/2/6 11:55
Hello, I would like some help please! My boyfriend is in Japan and we are in a long distance relationship like really long I'm from literally the other side of the world.
And we're gonna spend our first valentine's day as a couple this year and I know that they have the chocolate thing so I would like to ask suggestion about where to buy and what kind of chocolate would be better. With a reasonable price and fast shipping.

Thanks in advance! It's gonna really be a big help.
by JessiSa  

Re: First Valentine's Day and BF in Japan 2015/2/6 15:02
JessiSa,

There's no right or wrong when choosing Valentine's Day chocolates. But generally, people like to think that the more effort spent the more love there is into it.

So, typically, girls would make chocolates by herself, or she would buy something truly expensive or a brand she truly recommends. If you have a favorite store, you can send one of theirs.

Meanwhile, it doesn't have to be chocolates. Many women send ordinary gifts such as stationary, accessories, clothing or liquor, depending on the boyfriend's preferences.
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: First Valentine's Day and BF in Japan 2015/2/7 02:35
I and my girl friend are now loving in long distance too. I would choose a local chocolate shop nearby her place and ask them to notice her in Valentine day.

Hope will be big surprise!!!

For your case, I would recommend choose what you love and then ask the shop for delivery. If not, or too expensive for delivery, ask him to take it, still very fun and memorable experience too, I think!
by Phuong (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: First Valentine's Day and BF in Japan 2015/2/7 15:52
If you really live on "literally the other side of the world" I bet you have great access to quality cacao or sophisticated chocolate.

Actuallly, chocolate shops in Japan get very busy during this season, and even the best foreign brands start selling only lame fixed products.

If you live outside Japan, I recommend you to buy/make something nice near your home and have it shipped to Japan.
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread