Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Lost Rail Pass 2015/2/8 19:20
Hello!
I am reaching out with a huge favor to ask. My friend just lost his Hokkaido Rail Pass (ordinary 7days) while we were visiting the Otaru Canal this evening. We walked along the majority of Sakaimachidori Street and somewhere along the way he misplaced it.

I know with the crowds, it might be impossible to find, but I am also hoping that with the amount of people visiting, someone might be able to help us.

When we get back to out hotel, we will call the lost and found again. The name on the rail pass is Kory Kalani Misaki.

Thank you, thank you so much in advance. I appreciate it a ton!
by ccakess (guest)  

Re: Lost Rail Pass 2015/2/8 23:49
If your friend does not have a notification of lost items to the police, please notify tomorrow.
When I saw the police website, not on still information of the Lost is.
However, if the report, not may come to us from the police.
Please consult also the people of the hotel.
by haro1210 rate this post as useful

Re: Lost Rail Pass 2015/2/9 10:54
Thank you so much for your reply. We have been checking with JR and will check in again when we get to our next hotel. I appreciate it!! Thank you!
by ccakess (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Lost Rail Pass 2015/2/10 04:17
It happened to me once in a post office at Osaka. Luckily it someone turned it in to the postal clerks and I was able to retrieve it hours later.

Sending some good luck to your friend!
by yozakura (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Lost Rail Pass 2015/2/10 19:54
Hi,
During a transfer traveling with Japan Rail i noticed that i had lost my rail pass.It must have been lost in the last train ride.
The railway people were very kind to call around. As the train (with most likely my pass) had not reach the final destination i had to wait some time so the train could be inspected. After some time i got the message that the pass was located and i could pick it up at the end-station.
The only drawback was that i had to buy a train ticket to travel to that end-station!
But the good thing was of course that i had the pass back with the help of several very kind people.
B. Slager
by B. Slager (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread