Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

wacoom bambo store and place to buy 2015/2/18 12:51
Hi...i want to know if anybody can tell me what shop should i visit if i want to buy a wacoom bambo pad in japan?? I know that i can found some 2nhanded keitai iniosys.co.jp just in case they sell some wacoom bambo pad too, bu i kind of dont understand since the web in japanese. I want to buy a 2ndhanded one or a new one with some discount price or lowest price. Thx before...i hope someone will help me xD
by Arini  

Re: wacoom bambo store and place to buy 2015/2/18 16:16
Do you mean "Wacom Bamboo pad"? If so, most mass merchandise outlet such as Yodobashi Camera or Bic Camera are carrying them, as well as online shops like Amazon.co.jp., Rakuten, etc.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: wacoom bambo store and place to buy 2015/2/25 09:05
90% of electronics are cheapest on amazon.co.jp. Amazon Japan also let's you change the interface to English. You can check on http://kakaku.com/ for absolute lowest prices.

If you want to buy the tablet at a physical location then it will often cost more than the online price. In this case Sofmap / Bic Camera / Yodobashi Camera will often price match with their own website if you ask.
by w (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread