Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Medical questions in Japanese 2015/3/22 23:34
ean anyone please help me write these medical phrases in Japanese so I can print them and show them to a doctor? Any help would be much appreciated!

1. I can't take anti-inflammatory tablets due to stomach ulcers.
2. I had stomach surgery in 2012 for acid reflux and hiatus hernia.
3. I've had intense sinus pain for 2 weeks. Vaporizer and nasal rinse have not worked.
4. Can you please prescribe a nasal spray to fix the inflammation?

Also, does anyone know where I can find a sample medical questionnaire form in Japanese online, the type they give at hospitals and doctor's offices, so I can have it prepared in advance? Or a site that has a list of frequently asked questions in the doctor's room?
by PorcelainMonkey (guest)  

Re: Medical questions in Japanese 2015/3/23 10:56
1. 胃潰瘍のため、炎症を抑える錠剤(内服薬)は飲めません。
2. 逆流性食道炎と食道裂孔ヘルニアで、2012年に胃の手術を受けました。
3. 2週間、副鼻腔の激痛で苦しんでいます。ヴェポライザーや鼻洗浄は効きませんでした。
4. 炎症を抑えるための鼻用のスプレー薬を処方して頂けませんか。

The above is a translation to the best of my knowledge, but please do not rely on anonymous online forum for something as important as it is. If you cannot find an English-speaking doctor right away, take with you someone who speaks English and Japanese, or you could (and probably should) hire a professional interpreter to accompany you to the hospital.

The form hospital have tend to be different from one place to another.

Best wishes.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Medical questions in Japanese 2015/3/23 11:35
Thank you so much AK! Unfortunately most of my colleagues can't speak English and the ones who do are very busy and reluctant to help. I don't like to burden them. Hopefully I will find a hospital that has some English speaking doctors but I will take this as a backup just in case!
by PorcelainMonkey (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Medical questions in Japanese 2015/3/23 12:52
Maybe this service will be of some help.

http://japanhealthinfo.com/
by daai maou (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Medical questions in Japanese 2015/3/23 14:12
http://eng.amda-imic.com/modules/useful/index.php?content_id=1

OP..you can find PDF copies of documents/form (in both Eng/Jpn) that usually required by clinic/hospital for 1st time visitor.

Also some translations on health problem.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread