Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Animate Card, Points, Coins, etc 2015/3/26 02:17
Hi, first of all, thanks in advance for replies and/or answers. :-)

I just recently became a member of Animate Online and has started purchasing items and collecting points, andI found out that you can use the points to exchange with point gift/prize at the store. Since I'm in Osaka right now and planning to visit Animate in Den Den Town, I was wondering if it's possible for me to use my Animate Online points to exchange for the point gift at the store.

Kindly note that I have no Animate Card, but am a member of Animate Club and has my own Animate Member number (the one with the barcode). Can I ask the staff to issue an Animate Card based on the my Animate Online account and link them together so I can use my online points to get the gift item?

Furthermore, can I exchange my Animate Coins to Animate Points?

Sorry for the rather complicated query and thanks!
by JK (guest)  

Re: Animate Card, Points, Coins, etc 2015/3/26 18:07
Your points can be used both on-line and physical stores.

If you want use the points at stores, you need to make a free plastic card type membership there. You ask the store staff you want to become the animate member, he/she will give you a membership card, sign on the back there, then you can log in Club animate to mutualize both online and store points together. Then you can use your points online or physical stores one point 1 Yen basis.

You can not purchase Animate coins by points.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread