Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

I'm japinoy and i need a visa emergency 2015/3/27 02:46
I'm a filipino in need a japANESE. Visa because my father is hospitalized last tuesday and he is alone. I quit my job long time ago and my dad is just sending me allowances monthl and Now I need to go there asap. PLEASE HELP me on this. Any advice? He can't get any documents as he is confined as of the moment. What can I do here in the philippines.

I have my passport and photocopy of his passport.
Pictures of him in the hospital.
Proof that he lived here in the philippines around 20years.
Proof that my grandmother migrated and died here.
by MDMatsuda  

Re: I'm japinoy and i need a visa emergency 2015/3/27 10:49
Just apply for a tourist visa at the Japanese embassy in the Philippines. Hopefully they can speed up the process, given your situation.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: I'm japinoy and i need a visa emergency 2015/3/27 12:21
Bad advice. You cannot apply to the Japanese embassy in Manila for a tourist visa. You must go through an approved travel agency. They are listed on the Japanese embassy web site.

Rajah Travel was very helpful and the visa was approved within a week of submitting the documents.

Pan Pacific Travel were idiots, and didn't even know as much as I did about Japanese visas.
by Susan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: I'm japinoy and i need a visa emergency 2015/3/27 14:05
Thank you for your responses. I tried asking for reli tours and they said I need hospital docs to prove that my father is in Th e hospital. I've been trying to tell them that i have limited access to my father right now.

I hope some can give me some advice on this.

Thank you everyone.
by MDMatsuda rate this post as useful

Re: I'm japinoy and i need a visa emergency 2015/3/28 12:58
The Japanese embassy could probably give you some help with the hospital documents situation, at least being able to contact and confirm that you father is there and pass that on to the agency. I'm sure they'd be able to help with translation services.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread