Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Specific postcards at Narita Airport PO 2015/3/27 13:07
Apologies for the weirdly specific question, but does the Post Office in Narita Airport sell Chiba's Gotochi Form Postcards (ご当地フォルムカード / https://postacollect.com/gotochi/area11.html)?

It looks like they should, but it'd be nice to confirm if possible.

Thanks!
by scarreddragon  

Re: Specific postcards at Narita Airport PO 2015/3/27 14:41
Post offices in Chiba prefecture in general should be selling Chiba Gotochi Form Postcards, but whether they have a specific one in stock would be a question. You'd have to bump into someone who has just been there... good luck!
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Specific postcards at Narita Airport PO 2015/3/27 22:12
Thanks AK! I'm looking for the most recent one, so in stock shouldn't be a problem... it's just that Narita shops can be weird, so I wanted to make sure they even sold stuff like that... the pictures on google image search didn't show the usual cards or stamps I'd normally expect to see.

I'll plan on getting it there, but also look up an alternate just in case! ^^
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

Re: Specific postcards at Narita Airport PO 2015/3/28 00:07
Can't you just phone them to ask?
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Specific postcards at Narita Airport PO 2015/3/28 18:48
...yeeeees, I could!

That was plan B if nobody could answer here!

Re: Specific postcards at Narita Airport PO 2015/4/23 20:06
If anyone was interested, the answer to this question is "no", Narita post offices do not sell Gotochi cards. Good to know for anyone who collects them like I do!

Re: Specific postcards at Narita Airport PO 2015/4/24 15:12
thank you for the information...so I know I have to go to an other postoffice in Chiba prefecture to get my cards...
by blackpepper (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread