Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Luggages shops in Tokyo 2015/4/13 06:24
Hello everyone,
I'll be in Tokyo for a year, and intend to travel some weekends to see friends... so is there anyone who know a luggages shops in Tokyo? I'm looking for a Medium size luggage.
I had already thought of taking one with me, but that's not possible...
ありがとう
by Lydioune  

Re: Luggages shops in Tokyo 2015/4/13 10:28
Tokyu Hands has a travel section on the first floor of every one I've visited, from Kumamoto to Sapporo. They have suitcases there, for a moderate price.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Luggages shops in Tokyo 2015/4/13 10:43
Tokyu Hands is good, and Bic Camera is also worth checking out.
by Umami Dearest rate this post as useful

Re: Luggages shops in Tokyo 2015/4/14 01:17
Donki (Don Quijote) should also have luggage for a very reasonable price.
by yozakura (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Luggages shops in Tokyo 2015/4/14 05:59
Thanks for the responses!
I've totally forget about BIC Camera, and I've been to the Akihabara's one :-P
For the others, I'll have to look! ButI don't remember Don Quijote with luggages?!
by Lydioune rate this post as useful

Re: Luggages shops in Tokyo 2015/4/14 22:10
There's definitely luggage at Donki; I can't remember which floor but it's up the back, opposite side from the elevators.

I went to Ginza Karen. All their luggage is 5200 yen (much cheaper than Donki - don't know if prices have changed since then) though I went there to get a full-sized case. Not sure if they also sell the smaller sizes you're after but you can check their website.
by Steevu9 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Luggages shops in Tokyo 2015/4/19 17:56
Hi,

There are also some luggage shops in the Ame-Yoko market (every day market) between Ueno and Okachmach JR stations.
Here you can also do some bargening.

Have a nice trip
B. Slager
by B. Slager (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread