Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Major Electronic Chains in Tokyo 2015/4/22 12:45
Hi all,

I have a question regarding buying electronics from one of the major chains in Tokyo(Labi, yodobashi, bic, etc.). Is it true that if you find a lower price on an item online, they will match that? Is it also true that you can bargain in those places? I have read some information online regarding that but nothing concrete. I don't want to embarrass myself if these things don't exist.

I have a few items I would like to buy and can search the price through kakaku.com. If the price match is true, that would really help.

The last time I bought something, I just paid the listed price.
by DavidWeb (guest)  

Re: Major Electronic Chains in Tokyo 2015/4/22 17:42
The price match is valid while the store's ordinary price(not on sale's price) is cheaper than the others, the store staff will ask and check the price and will match when they confirmed. It won't be any cheaper than that. But I've never seen anybody doing/using this service. Customers just go to the other shop, rather than asking and checking the price with extended time. The service is not available on-line stores such as Kakaku.com listed. They must be physical store (ordinary) prices.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread