Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Any suggestions for my vacation 2015/5/4 14:07
I am planning this vacation to visit japan. I mostly used to wear long sleeve dresses and jeans with t-shirt and flannel and coming to footwear sneakers and heel sandals. Is this type of dressing is suitable with japan culture, If not what type of cloth wear is suitable for japan and what type of footwear models has to bring with me?
by jessicaemilya  

Re: Any suggestions for my vacation 2015/5/4 14:59
If there is one thing Japan is tolerant about, it is clothing. Virtually anything is OK.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Any suggestions for my vacation 2015/5/4 15:13
For the cooler seasons, yes, that's suitable. For summer, bring something light, cool and airy while carrying a light jacket or cotton sweater.
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Any suggestions for my vacation 2015/5/4 18:31
My biggest suggestion is to bring shoes that are easy to take on and off. This is especially important if you are visiting temples as you will continually take off your shoes and put them back on.

I will say that the Japanese are quite tolerant of what people wear, with some of the locals possibly will wear clothes very similar to what you have mentioned.
by mfedley rate this post as useful

Re: Any suggestions for my vacation 2015/5/5 03:15
From what I've noticed, the showing of legs is not an issue, since they're used to wearing skirts for school since childhood.

What is not appropriate is showing much cleavage and clothing that accentuates that area of a woman's anatomy.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread