Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japanese language check 2015/5/7 23:03
Just wondering is there anything wrong with the following?

国際購入を可能にする予定はありますか?
by Kevin (guest)  

Re: Japanese language check 2015/5/8 16:24
What is the "国際購入" ?
Online shopping or private import ?
by Kei (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese language check 2015/5/8 17:16
I have a feeling you might have put in "Do you have/is there any plan to make international/overseas purchase possible?" or something along that line to an automated translator :)

The Japanese words that you have for "international/overseas purchase" sounds a bit stiff, so does "... to make possible/enable," though one can guess if the reader could imagine what English sentence you might have started with.

When I inquire with, for example, an American ebay seller if they sell to Japan, I say something like: "Hi from Japan. I am interested in (their item). Do you ship to, or are you used to shipping to Japan? I have Paypal account for payment" or something like that, as purchasing from overseas usually involves (1) having the right payment method, and (2) knowing about shipping. Something like this might be more friendly, particularly if you are inquiring with a small shop/individual seller. Is that the case?
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese language check 2015/5/8 23:16
@Kei

I guess it is sort of like online shopping but not directly through website...

@AK

Yes. That was exactly what I am asking. I did a directly translation from Google Translate and that was what it displays...

by Kevin (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread