Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

J-League Tickets 2015/5/27 09:49
Hi all ,

Just come for some advice. I want to take my J girl to her first ever J league game next month , I want to take her to see Urawa Reds on the 7th June!

I'm just wondering , regarding tickets , would it be better to pre book them or can we get there earlier on the day and buy them at the ground ?! I've never been to a J League game so I'm not sure whether the games usually sell out way in advance or not.

Cheers :)
by aaron4reds  

Re: J-League Tickets 2015/5/27 12:30
I recommend you to purchase it in advance. The game match will be quite popular Reds vs Spuls. The day ticket is also a bit more expensive in stadium, so if you have no difficulties in language I recommend pre-booking tickets will do.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: J-League Tickets 2015/5/29 11:26
I also recommend buying in advance.
Depending on the game it can get fully booked, while pre-booking is very easy on the internet or at the convenience store.

I go to see games of Matsumoto Yamaga often and always buy my tickets in advance.
by jioruji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread