Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Old Kegs and Wood 2015/5/30 11:09
I live in the Kanto area and I'm looking to find old beer kegs and old wood, for example old pallets, or wood from torn down houses. I build and sell light fixtures as a hobby. I'm new here and not sure where to look for such things. I've been driving around quite a bit but have had no luck, I did find a nice lady that gave me a great old writing desk that was sitting outside her izakaya. Thanks in advance!
by C Benn (guest)  

Re: Old Kegs and Wood 2015/5/30 21:30
by haro1210 rate this post as useful

Re: Old Kegs and Wood 2015/6/2 13:28
Well, Haro, either the original poster didn't bother to come back, which is not unusual, or isn't grateful for your excellent advice.

I really enjoyed looking through the site you mentioned, and didn't know that such a place existed. Thank you.
by Susan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Old Kegs and Wood 2015/6/2 15:57
Hey yeah, thanks for pointing me in a direction Haro.

Yes Susan I tend to have a life outside of the internet world that requires much more of my attention, family, kids, job, and oh! Family members with medical emergencies that tend to not allow me the time to reply to every forum post or email that lands in my inbox.

But for you, I'll make an exception. Thank you for playing internet and moral police. I'm glad I received your cynical response in my inbox. My life is much better now.

Now if anyone else would like to chime in with some advice, that's cool and very much appreciated as I have said in my first post "Thanks in advance". But please note that I am tending to a very dear family friend in the hospital at the moment, and so I may no be able to reply back with a confirmation that I received your posting.
by C Benn (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread