Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

People react to covered tatoo? 2015/6/11 06:27
Hi,
I heard recommendations of covering up your tatoos if going to an onsen, gym or beach or something like that. However, that would most likely make people understand I do have a tatoo (or an injury). Would people be offended by that and make me have to leave the facility?
by Senmon (guest)  

Re: People react to covered tatoo? 2015/6/11 13:55
If you can't see the tattoo, you can't have a reason to assume there's a tattoo.
by Faiyez rate this post as useful

Re: People react to covered tatoo? 2015/6/11 14:01
The issue is not that you have a tattoo, the issue is that showing it affects the image and mood of the place.
by Faiyez rate this post as useful

Re: People react to covered tatoo? 2015/6/11 18:26
Sorry for being a bit of a worryguy but wearing a bandaid wont make people think I have an injury (which might carry bacteria or something)?
by Senmon (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: People react to covered tatoo? 2015/6/11 20:54
Technically speaking, that can happen. Many public bath tubs and pools have signs forbiding users with injuries not yet healed.

Meanwhile, here is a list of places where people with tattoos have enjoyed in the past.
http://tattoo-spot.jp/
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread