Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

is OCN email service used comonly in Japan? 2015/7/20 16:40
Is the OCN email service used by many Japanese? The website it self looks kinda sketchy but who knows? http://service.ocn.ne.jp/english/option/webmail/
The reason i ask this is because i contacted a person in language exchage claims that this is the only way of contacting me by. your answers will be most appreciated!
by hartman  

Re: is OCN email service used comonly in Japan? 2015/7/20 18:25
OCN is the biggest internet provider in JP, and the internet company of NTT group, Japan's largest telecommunication group.

I don't know whether the person whom you like to make contact uses a OCN e-mail address. The majority of Japanese people use a mobile address these days.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: is OCN email service used comonly in Japan? 2015/7/21 03:36
Thank you very much! I wouldn't have been able to figure that out on my own! Please forgive my previous post, it seems to be missing some key words and grammar.

This is my first time seeing @drive.ocn.ne.jp so I was a bit skeptical if this person was who they said they were. Thanks to this new information I'll give them the benefit of the doubt!

Thank you again!

by hartman rate this post as useful

Re: is OCN email service used comonly in Japan? 2015/7/21 21:01
@drive.ocn.ne.jp is till valid as a sub-domain(as drive) of OCN address.
You need to keep sending emails, that's the only way if you don't know the contact source.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread