Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

sucess rate for inviting a friend? 2015/8/12 12:40
I just want to know if inviting a friend here in japan be possible ?
Or how much the sucess rate will be !

My status :
Almost 5 yrs in japan

Philippine national

I just started a new work for atleast 2 months
And im not that so rich (do you think can my
Friend be secessfull for inviting her to japan?

22 yrs old

My visa was 3 yrs family visa

Well i hope for some response
Thank you very much !

by Kristian sta ana (guest)  

Re: sucess rate for inviting a friend? 2015/8/12 21:01
Kristian sta ana you want to invite your friend do you have sufficent amount in your bank account to sponser your friend.
your visa status is Long term visa and you are able to take guranttee
Applicant need to submitt these documents :

a. Visa Application Form (with Photo)
b. Machine-Readable Passport (MRP) meeting (ICAO) standard or ordinary IC passport
c. Proof of previous travel to Japan (existing or old passport with Japan visa, landing permit and entry stamps)
d. Bank Certificate of applicant
e. Employment Certificate of applicant
f. Letter of explanation for requesting Multiple-entry visa
g. In case of applications filed at the Embassy or Consulate-General of Japan outside the Philippines, documents to prove that an applicant is legally residing or working in that country, and that he/she has long-term residency status.

main point is your friend account transaction.she has sufficent amount in his bank account that he or she will show that she can afford the charges of tickting and all other expenses in Japan.

Japan side documents,

Invitation Letter
Bank Certificate
Income Tax
Income Certificate
Foreign Registration Certificate from City Hall

i think thats the documents you need to send her ..not sure may be more documents will be needed better is that that your friend go to Japan Embassy philppine and ask them for requirements,.i have a same case like you my friend sponser me and she has 3 year long term visa she is a Fhilipina-she show 500,000 yen in her account and i have 2100,000 yen in my account i apply for one month visa and i got the visa even i didnot expact that that i will get the visa----i spend one month in Japan and come back to my country after few months my friend again sponser me she show 600,000 yen in her account and i show 1900,000 yen in my account but Japan embassy reject my visa application,

dude there is 50 fifty chance every thing depend on luck.
by GoGO (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread