Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Photo 35mm processing Tokyo 2015/8/23 10:53
Where can I get 35mm developed and processed in store (not sent away) in Tokyo?
by JennJett (guest)  

Re: Photo 35mm processing Tokyo 2015/8/24 09:42
More info: I'm a lomographer who likes to soak my film in detergent before processing. I always ensure the film is dry before taking it to the lab@so it doesn't ruin their chemicals. Yesterday I was turned away from one store and the other, Yodobashi Camera, returned it to me undeveloped saying it was water damaged and they can't develop it without sending it away. I've never had this problem in other countries - they just develop it regardless of what the quality is, I don't know why these stores won't do the same. Where can I go in Tokyo who will develop the damaged film? I already tried the Lomography store in Shibuya but it has closed down.
by JennJett (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Photo 35mm processing Tokyo 2015/8/24 11:32
There is a camera shops at least near large stations. They will do film development and process.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Photo 35mm processing Tokyo 2015/8/24 12:06
The Shibuya store moved to Chiyoda in 2013, but I guess that closed too.

I used to do a lot of Lomography and the San Francisco store also closed in 2013. Bummer!

The best suggestion I can give you is to contact this guy who lives in Tokyo and is a camera/photography enthusiast with a vast array of knowledge. He may well be able to help you!

http://www.japancamerahunter.com/about/

Good Luck :)
by Ohara (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread