Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Rugby watching in Fujisawa or Kamakura? 2015/8/24 07:05
Hi all,

I'm due to be in Japan for the semi-finals and finals of the RWC and am looking for somewhere to watch it.

I've found a couple of pubs via this forum in Tokyo, I was wondering if anything is available a little more local to Fujisawa or Kamakura? I'll be based around there, and though trips into Tokyo will be possible, it is 60-odd km!

All help appreciated, thanks!
by DrBob (guest)  

Re: Rugby watching in Fujisawa or Kamakura? 2015/8/24 17:04
Rugby games are less demand in JP, therefore, it's unsure sports pubs will broadcast RWC on satellite channel. I'm sure Japan's games are broadcasted all but unsure about semi-final and final games. The final game will be on TV
I don't think Fujisawa and Kamakura areas have sports pubs.
Visit Yokohama, and ask at Irish Pub Green Sheep whether they will broadcast on the day.
http://www.foodcom.jp/green-sheep/top.php

It's only 20 min and 410 Yen between Fujisawa sta and Yokohama sta by JR Tokaido-line.

The final game will be broadcated on NTV channel which you can watch on your TV but still unsure whether it'll be on live or delay.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Rugby watching in Fujisawa or Kamakura? 2015/9/23 15:59
Thanks, have found the Tavern in yokohama that has plenty of flyers on its Facebook page, so will head there.
by DrBob (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread