Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Buying Movie Tickets From Overseas 2015/9/1 22:17
Does anyone know how to buy movie tickets online from the T-Joy branches? (http://t-joy.net/site/kyoto/index.html)

Theres a few movies I'd like to see when I'm over there next, possibly with friends, and it'd just be easier to get tickets online in advance.

Thank you so much!
by Midori Hime 77  

Re: Buying Movie Tickets From Overseas 2015/9/2 13:47
What kind of assistance do you need? Are you saying that you can't read the Japanese? Or are you having some sort of technical problem? Basically, you click the red KINEZO icon, then click 上映スケジュール and proceed.

Also, are you aware that most tickets can be easily bought at the spot? Unless you need to see extremely popular anime at your favorite seats on a weekend or the first day of the release, you can show up a bit earlier to the theater, buy the tickets, have lunch and then enjoy the movie. You can also go directly to the theater in advance, buy the tickets, and show up again on the day/time of the movie.

Note that, through this system, tickets can be bought only after 4 days prior to the movie.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Movie Tickets From Overseas 2015/9/4 21:21
Hi Uco, thanks for responding

Thanks for the information. I'd seen a few posts where people were saying how hard it was to buy online, which I thought was strange, but from your information it's pretty straight forward, so no need to worry!

Yeah, I've put tickets on the spot in Japan before. Unfortunately, due to schedules and time constraints, the movies will have to be seen in the opening days, and we do want tickets next to each other, so buying online is just easier to ensure that. It'd be a bummer to get there and not get seats :(

Thanks again for your help!
by Midori Hime 77 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread