Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Thomas & Friends Toys / Chopsticks 2015/9/8 21:41
Hi

Can anyone let me know the best places to buy Thomas & Friends toys or boxes or even chopsticks (I have seen these somewhere in Tokyo on my last visit) please?

I am visiting Tokyo and Kyoto, but won't have time to visit anywhere like Thomasland.

Thank you!
by AnnieC  

Re: Thomas & Friends Toys / Chopsticks 2015/9/9 16:43
I'd go straight to Toys R Us- you'll find plenty of both there- toys and eating implements.
by Jojo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Thomas & Friends Toys / Chopsticks 2015/9/9 16:57
I actually found some Thomas and Friends things for my nephew in the children's section of the Isetan department store at Kyoto Station.

Although not as well stocked as Toys R' Us, I was pressed for time and found this the most convenient option.

Not sure about the chopsticks though.

Hope this helps :)
by Ohara (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Thomas & Friends Toys / Chopsticks 2015/9/10 06:22
Ist (First) Avenue, Character Street in Tokyo Station (basement). The Tomy/Tomix shop there is loaded with the latest Thomas stuff.

It's within walking distance, and on the same floor, of the shop that has loads of different KitKats.
by Susan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Thomas & Friends Toys / Chopsticks 2015/9/10 17:50
Thank you all for your help - that gives me a few easy to reach places to try.

Is the Toys R Us in Odaiba fairly big? Should I be able to get stuff there?
by AnnieC rate this post as useful

Re: Thomas & Friends Toys / Chopsticks 2015/9/10 18:00
Yes Odaiba Toys R Us will have what you are looking for- they are quite large and easy to find.

I'd forgotten about Character St in Tokyo Station - that was also a great idea- but I'd be very surprised if you weren't overwhelmed for choice at Toys R Us.
by Jojo (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread