Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Changing address for CoE 2015/9/9 03:56
I have applied for a certificate of eligibility and unfortunately I have to move from the address that I put on the forms. Is it possible to change this address so it can be sent to my new address? I don't want to have to start the application all over again.

I will be unable to get post from my previous address.
by MrCheese  

Re: Changing address for CoE 2015/9/9 11:10
Not sure what you hope to achieve by asking this question here... You should ask the immigration bureau where the application was made (possibly through whoever made the application for you).
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Changing address for CoE 2015/9/11 19:45
Mr cheese,

I have applied for a certificate of eligibility and unfortunately I have to move from the address that I put on the forms. Is it possible to change this address so it can be sent to my new address?

Same situation with me to my wife applied for Coe .and after short while she change the appartment but she hire a lawyer for me and lawyer know that my wife is shift to new home but they didnot change it on application forum-if immigration required addational documents we come to know through Lawyer--i don,t know about yours--you hire a lawyer or you apply by your own-----if you apply by your own you need to ask from immigration berau as firas told you if you apply through lawyer you must inform your lawyer
by Malik sahib (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread