Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

reselling on vacation 2015/9/24 07:27
Hello

I am going to Osaka to visit my Girlfriend for the holidays. My bro in law sold amiibo toys for over 100 bucks from my last visit to Japan.

It blew my mind that i could make so much money on them. So i am wondering is it considered working if i sell a few things off ebay from Japan?

I respect the law of Japan so i just want to know if there are any rules i might not be aware of before i sell anything.

on a side note do you think i will having any problems going back to japan after only 5 months? i was in japan for 28 days in june - july.
by jorfriend  

Re: reselling on vacation 2015/9/25 09:46
I don't think selling a few items on ebay or Yahoo! auctions would constitute "working," unless you did that as business. If you are an ebay user already, you could just list the location as "(City name), Japan," and that might make it easier for those in Japan to bid? Or you could possibly ask your brother-in-law to list on your behalf?

If your last stay in Japan was for 28 days (and not 2, 3 months, I mean), I would not worry.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread