Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Self service Laundry Susukino 2015/9/24 13:57
Does anyone know if there are any coin operated laundry outlets near Holiday Inn ANA Susukino area?

Look forward to hearing from you.
by esther (guest)  

Re: Self service Laundry Susukino 2015/9/25 23:20
According to Tripadvisor, the Holiday Inn itself has self service laundry.
http://www.tripadvisor.jp/Hotel_Review-g298560-d596968-Reviews-ANA_Hol...

Otherwise, I'm not sure if there is anything open to the public around there. You are free to ask at Holiday Inn, even if you're not a guest.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Self service Laundry Susukino 2015/9/26 06:07
According to Tripadvisor, the Holiday Inn itself has self service laundry.

Sorry Uco, but I could not find the post regarding self service laundry.

I searched "laundry" on the page you linked and found the following Q&A.

Q
Is there self serve laundry in the hotel?
(4 months ago)

A
Thank you very much for your inquiry.
We are afraid but we have no service for self laundry. However, we have a laundry service available.
(4 months ago)

So I am afraid there will be no self service laundry in this hotel. Further I searched on the google map "coin laundry" in Japanese and found there are no coin laundries nearby. Of course there are some, but in a distant places such as Jabba Ring Sapporo Kitamaruyama.

ジャバリン 北円山店
25 Chome-1-27 Kita 5 Jonishi
Chuo Ward, Sapporo, Hokkaido Prefecture 064-0825

http://www.jabbaring.com/shop/

To go there you should take subway Tozai line to Nishinijuuhacchome.

Honestly, if the self service laundry is your prerequisite, you should consider changing hotel. Most of the Japanese brand "business hotels" have their own self service laundry. In my own experience, recently I stayed at ANA Crowne Plaza Niigata and can not find self service laundry nearby, so I hand washed my clothes in the bathtub. I noticed there are no coin launried nearby, when I noticed the hotel reservation was non-refundable.
by frog1954 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Self service Laundry Susukino 2015/9/26 07:30
Sorry about that. On the section where it says アメニティ there is セルフサービス ランドリー , but I suppose the 4 months old answer is more accurate.

They do seem to have a toll-free number (+81 120-172-052) so why not call and ask what the guests' options are.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Self service Laundry Susukino 2015/9/26 19:33
Thanks all for taking time to reply.
I did ask the hotel chatline and was told no self-laundry service.
by esther (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Self service Laundry Susukino 2015/9/27 18:50
I remember seeing a coin laundry shop when I stay in susukino area last week. unfortunately I dont know the exact place / street address.. it was on the side street near the stay sapporo hostel, not really close to holiday inn, I guess, but maybe you can just walk around those area to find it.

Sorry, I cannot helped much.
by chris (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Self service Laundry Susukino 2015/9/27 19:57
If there is a coin laundry nearby, the reception clerk will tell you where it is, if you ask. The reception usually has a map nearby and he/she should check the map and how to get there. I think this inquiry is quite common and the clerk will know the answer.

Further I searched on the googlemap and found Capsule Inn Sapporo has coin laundry which looks open to public. Below is the google street view.

https://goo.gl/lQsfim

It says "どなたでもご自由にご使用ください" meaning "Everyone can use our coin laundry".

This is very close to Holiday Inn, maybe 100 m or so.
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: Self service Laundry Susukino 2015/9/27 21:54
Wow, that's great! Will certainly check it out.
Many thanks again to all.
by Esther (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread