Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How to unlock AU smartphone? 2015/12/25 16:39
Hi vereybody.

So i was reading some article that quite giving me big hope http://www.japanmobiletech.com/2015/05/kddi-sim-unlocking-conditions-a...

So did anyone have done this unlocking things? I want to buy torque g02 and want to unlock it to bring it back home. In this article it said that you need 180 days wait to unlock it, is it start from the released of the phone or the day you buy the phone?

And what/how you unlock it. Does your identity card/pasport is ok? I hope someone can help me with this, thank you :)
by Arini  

Re: How to unlock AU smartphone? 2015/12/28 09:37
So did anyone have done this unlocking things? I want to buy torque g02 and want to unlock it to bring it back home. In this article it said that you need 180 days wait to unlock it, is it start from the released of the phone or the day you buy the phone?

It's 180 days from the start of your contract. If you are not a resident of Japan then you won't be able to make a contract, so this may not even be an option for you. In that case you should look into buying SIM FREE phones which are already unlocked.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread