Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How to know if someone block me on Line apps 2015/12/26 22:33
I have several questions regarding blocked users. I might be blocked by someone because the messages I sent were not "Read", but I still can see his timeline.

If someone blocked me:

1. Can I still see her/his timeline? I did some experiments with my brother's line account. If I am blocked, I could not see my brother's timeline. Would it be possible to see his timeline if he uses older LINE version?

2. Can I still put likes and comment if I am blocked by him? Currently I still can do that.

3. Can I send him gift sticker? I read in other website that if someone blocked me, I could not send sticker to him / her. In this case I can still send him purchased sticker. However the purchased stickers did not appear in Gift Box (Gift Sent). Does it mean that I purchased and sent the sticker but he did not receive it?

4. What does it mean (see pic) if I send him free sticker? Does he register not using Indoesia phone?
by Lia (guest)  

Re: How to know if someone block me on Line apps 2015/12/28 08:08
First of all LINE version work the same for blocking it doesn't really matter. The only possibily would be if he use a really old version, and even then it shouldn't matter.

If you did some tests with your brothers account you already have all your answers to 1 and 2

As for the gifting, well was he blocked or not ?
Can't really tell, never used that feature but if an other source already stated the matter you got your answer.

And 4. don't really understand what you mean, if you send him free sticker, you are sending him free stickers. And the second part doesn't make sense to me sorry can't answer
by Uriziel rate this post as useful

Re: How to know if someone block me on Line apps 2015/12/28 09:13
Sounds as if you are not blocked, but he is just not reading your messages. Note that it is still possible to have seen messages as notifications without visiting the chat, so he could theoretically be reading them.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread