Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

buying Nikon D7200 in Tokyo 2016/1/17 09:10
Where can i buy a Nikon D7200 body and lenses in Tokyo in a good price same quality.?
by Javier Hernandez (guest)  

Re: buying Nikon D7200 in Tokyo 2016/1/17 09:46
Map Camera in Shinjuku is definitely cheaper than Yodobashi. If you can order it through Amazon.co.jp and have it sent to your hotel, it may be even cheaper.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: buying Nikon D7200 in Tokyo 2016/1/17 12:50
I second amazon.co.jp.... I recently bought a Nikon lens and amazon had the cheapest prices. Also, places like yodobashi give you points to use for other things from the store, which as a tourist you probably wont use, so it isn't worth it buying from a store like that. Getting it online is your best bet.
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

Re: buying Nikon D7200 in Tokyo 2016/1/17 13:05
Map camera allows trade-ins of your older gear for an added discount on anything you buy there.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: buying Nikon D7200 in Tokyo 2016/1/18 11:15
Map camera allows trade-ins of your older gear for an added discount on anything you buy there.

The trade-in value is 10% added to the normal buy price, so not the best but better than nothing.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread